Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Things That are Annoying Me

Malarkey: Miss America, Naiomi Campbell, Mel Gibson, Isiah Washington, Kramer... have all been sentenced by their publicists to a slew of public apologies and rehabilitation via therapy, not for drug and alcohol use by the way, but for statements made that made tham look like ignorant assholes. Ms. Campbell claims that the reason she beats her assistants and housekeepers is because she never knew her real father. Huh?

Squeezing every last dime out of a once good thing: Hannibal Rising

Ali Larter's acting ability: anyone else think the show could do without her character?

The Durex "Hump Day" advertisments that are on the radio all freakin day.

Dakota Fanning interviews

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

My responses:

I know my real father, and have never beat my assistants or housekeepers, so it I would say her defense is completely reasonable.

Hannibal Rising -- squeeze those dimes!

Ali Larter -- she's hot enough that I don't remember what you were complaining about.

You need satellite radio, chump.

I have no opinion on Dakota Fanning.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home