Saturday, March 01, 2008

Day 1

I forgot today was the 1st and almost missed my chance to jump on the boat for this full month of blog posting. Having nothing planned I'm going to do what Mark does and just wing it for the next 20 min or so.

I look forward to the beginning of any new month because that is when Susan Miller posts the new astrology forecasts on Astrologyzone.com. At first I read them with a sense of playfulness but when several of her predictions actually occurred on within four days of the day she predicted, I started to take them seriously. I'm becoming one of those people who can't make major decisions without first consulting my horoscope... something I was afraid would happen. if Susan says not to purchase expensive electronics such as computers or digital cameras on or around January 1o, I will not buy expensive electronic equipment on or around January 10.

Last month my horoscope read that I would discover some disturbing news about a partner on the 20th that would sever the relationship for good. Well, on the 21st exactly that did happen. That being said, I'm really surprised sites like this one are not more popular. It's a site where jilted females can put up a pic and a detailed description of the toad that turned out to be just a toad. Hilarious! Here's a sample. I toyed with the idea of putting up a profile for Assholejerkface. I still may, who knows. There are roughly 160 entries for guys from Buffalo alone and I read every single one of them. Don't worry, none of you are on there.

Thankfully this month's forecast is much brighter going as far to say that March may be the best month of the whole year. Far out, man! It extra-specially emphasizes major life and career changes through opportunities given by members of my wide and influential group of friends. ( hint)

Not to change the subject, cuz I know how interesting my future must seem, but I went to see a Radiohead cover band at Goodbar last night... Nice try guys. I give them a lot of credit for attempting something so bold but I will never again pay a three dollar cover to listen to the butchering of music so beloved. Not even for the novelty. Consider yourself warned. Nice guys though, I feel kinda bad about it all. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home