Thursday, June 15, 2006

FYI

Only posting lest anyone should think my enthusiam for my new little hobby has lost it's fervor. Have been in a shitty mood (grr, arg), and any postings in this state may threaten to put anyone reading in the same.
Imani has, in fact, gone to stay with her Dad for the summer. I dropped her off on Sunday after Allentown with her little suitcase and a couple of quarters in case she gets lost or needs to hightail it outa there. I must say that I miss being responsible for her more than I thought I would (What?!) and don't think I will make it the whole summer. Also, my doc put me on meds for a sinus infection and says drinking alcohol while on them will make me violently ill. I've decided to not test his expertise and will be abstaining for the next week or so.. But things aren't so bad...Britney Spears is on Dateline tonight with Matt Lauer...oh yummy goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home