Monday, May 28, 2007

Phenomenon

So I always get nostalgic with that song
But in my room it's forced
It has to be in some car across the street. -Big Wreck


It never fails... whenever I hear Nine Inch Nails' Closer on the radio, I only catch the very end. You know, the lengthy instrumental part. Any one else experience this? It's frustrating because it's so fun to sing "You make me perfect.." along with Trent. I suppose I could just throw the cd in but... it's just not as satisfying. There is something about unintentionally hearing a song you love.

3 Comments:

Blogger GabsOSteel said...

i'm so with you - and it happens to me all the time. i feel the same way about movies too. it's just better when you find them on tv, preferably on a station not featuring commercials.

2:49 PM  
Blogger GabsOSteel said...

i know i'm stalking your post, but this actually happened to me last night - same song, same reaction, made me think of you.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mike Garvey said...

So when I saw you earlier today and you mentioned something you'd read on the toybox, it occured to me that your blog was one of the few that mysteriously got booted from my list of links. (Damned Blogger...) Of course, it doesn't seem to have mattered since you haven't posted in nearly four months. For shaaaaaaaame...

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home