Sunday, July 06, 2008

"Fifty bucks, grandpa..."

I just finished watching The Guardian and discovered two things that surprised me:

1. That Ashton Kutcher is really a good actor.

2. and that Kevin Costner is hot.


I know that a lot of women have been on the Costner train for a while and that I'm really late on this one, but when I found myself melting when he smiled and his crows feet became deeper, I began to wonder if I was developing a thing for older men. Nah, but Ashton has nothing on this man. Now if I could only see what all the hype over George Clooney is all about...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Humanist said...

I have to admit, I stopped reading at "Ashton Kutcher is a really good actor"

Huh?

7:01 PM  
Blogger subscription girl said...

george cloney is rather attractive, but i have no desire to make out with him.

you should really consider giving me your new phone number so that my calls will completed as dialed. :)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home