Thursday, March 13, 2008

ever the exhibitionist ...

... here goes:

  • I eat raw meat right out of the package. Beef only.
  • I have a serious aversion to running errands. I just mailed a birthday card to my good friend yesterday who's birthday was in November.
  • I don't hug or kiss my mom. Not as a rule, it just works out that way.
  • I like that feeling right before you get the flu when your body is a weak and achy and anything cold that touches your skin really hurts.
  • I sing Jewel songs in the shower.
  • This is a super embarrassing one -I still suck my thumb occasionally when I fall asleep. It just happens.
  • I used to shop lift all the time when I was a kid. Mostly lip gloss. I never got caught but every single one of my friends did at one time or another. I guess I was smarter.
  • I had a huge crush on my friend Gina's dad who sadly passed away a few years ago. I didn't tell her or her mom until after he was gone. Gina's mom said she couldn't blame me.
  • I make Imani start the car in the morning 10 min before I drive her to school. We live close enough for her to walk. So that's our deal; she wants a ride, gotta start the car.
  • I am obsessed with my goldfish Sheldon. I take exceptionally good care of him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious, but how does one take exceptionally good care...of a goldfish?

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home